EZ Funding Group, Inc.
Are you an administrative assistant or front office receptionist looking for an entry-level opportunity in the mortgage industry? We are looking for a friendly, professional full-time mortgage receptionist with a customer service approach and a helpful, can-do attitude. The successful applicant will have great time-management and multitasking skills, and an interest in learning about the mortgage process. If you can’t wait to learn more, please apply today!
- Communicate effectively with mortgage lenders, clients, real estate agents, and loan processors throughout the mortgage loan process
- Restock all office supplies, and tidy the front office area to ensure its pristine for visitors
- Perform front desk reception duties such as answering telephone calls, sorting incoming mail, faxing, and greeting visitors
- Monitor all visitors by recording their names in the visitor log, and assure all employees have identification
- Provide administrative support and clerical duties for the mortgage team as needed
- Exceptional attention to detail, time-management, and multi-tasking skills are needed
- Excellent communication skills, customer service skills, and computer skills (Microsoft office ) are desired
- 1+ years of office experience as an administrative assistant or receptionist is essential
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Understanding of mortgage industry, real estate, or mortgage services is desired, but not a requirement
About EZ Funding Group, Inc.
Our mission is to serve our customers with honesty, integrity and competence. Our goal is to provide home loans to our clients while providing them with the lowest interest rates and closing costs possible. Furthermore, we pledge to help borrowers overcome roadblocks that can arise while securing a loan.