We’re on a mission to deliver a world-class customer experience to our clients, and we need a top-notch Mortgage Administrative Assistant to support our mortgage broker team in achieving that goal.
If you’re an organized, detail-oriented professional, love helping others, and are looking for an entry-level position to either break into the mortgage industry or to gain general business office skills, this role could be a great fit for you.
The successful applicant will have some prior experience in the office, preferably in an admin or receptionist role.
Experience in the mortgage industry is not required, but it is a bonus. If you pride yourself on your commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction, we want you to bring your can-do, problem-solving attitude to our office. Apply now!
- Adapt to team needs and assist with other duties as assigned
- Provide concierge-level support to everyone from vendors to clients to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Manage our database and continuously update our CRM with the latest client information
- Notify the team of any customer requests so inquiries are responded to promptly and the client is satisfied
- Perform front desk duties, check email, and handle other delegated tasks as needed
- Help loan officers and other team members with success plan management on a daily basis to ensure they have what they need for peak performance
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Adobe, and the ability to quickly learn new programs are required
- Detail-oriented with superb organizational skills and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience as a receptionist or office assistant is preferable
- Displays strong initiative to build systems, stay on task, and finish multiple projects efficiently with little supervision
- Uses the highest levels of discretion when handling client information
About Dynamic Mortgage
Dynamic Mortgage is a boutique mortgage brokerage with a solid focus on providing stellar timely service, open communication and updates, and fostering long-lasting relationships.