Bay Equity Home Loans- The Clancy Team
We’re on a mission to deliver a world-class customer experience to our clients, and we need a top-notch Mortgage Administrative Assistant to support our high-volume lending team in achieving that goal.
If you’re an organized, detail-oriented professional, love helping others, and are looking for an entry-level position to break into the mortgage industry, this role could be a great fit for you.
The successful applicant will have some prior experience in the office, preferably in an admin or receptionist role.
Experience in the mortgage industry is not required, but it is a bonus. If you pride yourself on your commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction, we want you to bring your can-do, problem-solving attitude to our office. Apply today!
- Deliver quality support to everyone from vendors to clients to increase positive customer service ratings
- Create and distribute expense reports each month so that the team is aware of how the budget is being spent
- Talk to clients, realtors, and referrals over the phone, utilizing our proven scripts to make sure each customer has a great experience
- Step up to help other team members with administrative duties as needed
- Support loan officers with daily success plan management to make sure they have the necessary information to originate more loans to the pipeline
- Detail-oriented with superb organizational skills and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Maintain the highest levels of confidentiality when handling client information
- Prior experience as an office assistant or receptionist preferred
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and Adobe, is mandatory, as well as the ability to learn new software quickly
- Must have high school diploma or GED; 2-year college degree is a plus
$30,000 - $36,000 plus bonus
About Bay Equity Home Loans- The Clancy Team
A company built upon care, where it's not just a job...we're a team. Now ranked among the top 30 home mortgage companies in the country, we've been successful because of our dedicated team of mortgage loan officers who use heart and technology to support our clients.