Secure The Funding
Are you passionate about helping people and looking for an entry-level opportunity to jump-start your career in the mortgage industry? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re on a mission to create a first-class experience for our clients and we need a Mortgage Administrative Assistant to support our top-notch lending team.
The ideal candidate will have office experience, as a front desk receptionist or administrative assistant, display a commitment to the highest ethical standards, possess impeccable attention to detail, and exhibit a professional and friendly demeanor.
A background in the mortgage industry is not required but it is certainly helpful! If you come to work every day with a customer service approach and a helpful, can-do attitude, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
- Keep the team up to date on how the budget is being spent by creating and distributing monthly expense reports
- Deliver quality support to everyone from vendors to clients to increase positive customer service ratings
- Notify the team of an customer requests so inquiries are responded to promptly and the client is satisfied
- Handle all front desk duties, including welcoming office visitors, organizing mail, faxing documents, and completing other assigned tasks, such as running errands outside the office, when needed
- Help loan officers with success plan management on a daily basis to ensure they have all the paperwork needed to originate more loans to the pipeline
- Must have high school diploma or GED; 2-year college degree is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Displays strong initiative to build systems, stay on task, and finish multiple projects efficiently with little supervision
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Adobe, and the ability to quickly learn new programs are required
- Experience as a receptionist or office assistant is preferable
$36,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Secure The Funding
Secure The Funding is a mortgage broker based out of Miami-Dade and the greater South Florida area. We were founded on the basis of helping our buyers achieve homeownership, buy their dream home, or homeowners save the most money on your mortgage.