Keith Goeringer Lending Team
Our organization is currently seeking a talented and service-oriented Mortgage Account Executive. The successful candidate will have some experience in sales, exceptional communication and relationship-building skills, and a keen eye for detail. Our tight-knit team is dedicated to helping you succeed and offers the training you need to take your talents to the next level. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Interface between loan processor, senior loan officer/ mortgage loan originator, underwriter, mortgage lender or mortgage banker, and realtors on behalf of the applicant as needed to ensure a successful loan transaction
- Communicate with the senior mortgage loan officer/ MLO to make a recommendation of which mortgage loan products are best suited depending on the applicant’s financial status
- Consult with potential loan applicants - answer questions and provide additional information about home loan products to create personal relationships
- Assemble financial information to assist with loan applications, prepare loan files, and assess applicants’ financial situation and eligibility
- Generate new business opportunities, get referrals, monitor sales pipeline, and meet sales expectations
- Possess the intention to complete a training program to obtain NMLS/ MLO/ state license
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Previous experience in financial services, real estate, lending institutions, credit union, or related fields is valuable, but not required
- Superb relationship, sales, communication, and MS Office skills are needed
- Familiarity with home mortgage program guidelines and various types of loans such as FHA, commercial loans, VA, etc is beneficial, but does not required
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Keith Goeringer Lending Team
Licensed in over 20 states, we've lent over $7 billion in home loans since our inception in 2006.
We’ve got a 50 state strategy, which means we’ve likely already provided your neighbor with a home loan. Our name might be new to you, but we’ve been at this for over a decade. And, like you, none of us can be any older than 25, which means we grew up in this business.
Our story is also very likely similar to yours. We want to be great. We want to be happy. We want to enjoy our friends and family. So we built a business that allows us to be all of those things. We do this by focusing on our people, our process, and our Star – then we get out of their way so that they can treat you like a Star. Pretty simple really.
We are employee-owned – including each one of our leaders. Always nice to know the Owner!