La Quinta Inn Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
Are you a food service professional with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to guests? You might be just what we're looking for in our next breakfast attendant. Our busy hotel is looking for a detail-oriented person to set up and take down our breakfast buffet, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are always available. You'll also need to walk throughout the dining area refilling coffee and beverages and cleaning up used plates and utensils. Our ideal applicant has experience in the food service industry and enjoys connecting with people. Apply today if you are eager to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience!
- Sanitize and ensure cleanliness of all buffet bar areas, including tables and chairs, and empty trash as needed
- Provide attentive service to guests in the dining area by taking orders, and serving food and drinks
- Set up the breakfast buffet table and ensure fresh items are stocked and available throughout service
- Use appropriate procedures for removing used plates, glasses, and silverware in an efficient manner throughout breakfast service
- Wipe down service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment according to health and safety regulations
- Food service industry experience is highly desired
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with guests and coworkers
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
About La Quinta Inn Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
We stand 22 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.