Fairfield Inn Tallahassee North/ I-10
We're looking for a breakfast attendant with excellent people skills who is motivated and attentive to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience. You will be in charge of setting up and breaking down the breakfast buffet each morning while ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well stocked. Additional responsibilities include carrying coffee pots and beverages throughout the room, refilling guests' cups and glasses as needed or requested, and removing used dishes and utensils. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about customer service and has experience working in a food service role. Apply now if you enjoy interacting with people and are eager to provide a great guest experience!
- Follow health and safety protocols to clean and sanitize service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment
- Ensure setup is complete each morning for the breakfast buffet and fresh foods are always available during the service hours
- Clear tables during breakfast using proper methods for removing dishes, glassware, and silverware in a timely manner
- Assist guests with any questions or concerns that they may have in a prompt and friendly manner
- Sanitize and ensure cleanliness of all buffet bar areas, including tables and chairs, and empty trash as needed
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Experience working in food service is preferred
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills with diners and coworkers
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
About Fairfield Inn Tallahassee North/ I-10
Fairfield Inn Tallahassee North is a structured and organized establishment that takes pride in the service we provide to our guests. We strive to ensure that every guest is happy, all the while maintaining a healthy work environment. The care for our guests unifies the staff and gives purpose to every staff member. We focus on celebrating our successes and improving the operational process with feedback from our guests.
We treat one another with respect, offer abundant communication, and work as a team to accomplish our most important goal; heightened Guest Satisfaction and efficient operations. Management is always available to assist the staff in professional pursuits or personal endeavors by providing resources and helping to accomplish goals.