Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Spokane
Are you a food service professional with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to guests? You might be just what we're looking for in our next breakfast attendant. Our busy hotel is looking for a detail-oriented person to set up and take down our breakfast buffet, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are always available. You'll also need to walk throughout the dining area refilling coffee and beverages and cleaning up used plates and utensils. Our ideal applicant has experience in the food service industry and enjoys connecting with people. Apply today if you are eager to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience!
- Make sure that the breakfast buffet is fully set up each morning and that fresh items are always offered throughout service hours
- Clean the breakfast area, including the tables, chairs, and buffet bar as needed, and empty garbage
- Assist guests with any questions or concerns that they may have in a prompt and friendly manner
- Disinfect and clean service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment following health and safety procedures
- Food service industry experience is highly desired
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills with diners and coworkers
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
$16 - $16.50 hourly
About Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Spokane
We are truly a family here! We care about each other as well as our guests, and we have fun while we work!
We have wonderful benefits, bonus programs and an absolutely beautiful hotel to spend your working hours in.
Come join our family and see how working with the right people, in the right place can make any day a great day!