Shri Hotel Group - Select Service Hotel Portfolio
We're looking for a breakfast attendant with excellent people skills who is motivated and attentive to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience. You will be in charge of setting up and breaking down the breakfast buffet each morning while ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well stocked. Additional responsibilities include carrying coffee pots and beverages throughout the room, refilling guests' cups and glasses as needed or requested, and removing used dishes and utensils. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about customer service and has experience working in a food service role. Apply now if you enjoy interacting with people and are eager to provide a great guest experience!
- Make sure that the breakfast buffet is fully set up each morning and that fresh items are always offered throughout service hours
- Remove plates and dishes from tables throughout the breakfast service using appropriate techniques for removing plates, glasses, and silverware promptly
- Wipe down service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment according to health and safety regulations
- Maintain the breakfast area by cleaning tables, chairs, and buffet counter, and empty trash as needed
- Provide attentive service to guests in the dining area by taking orders, and serving food and drinks
- Food service industry experience is highly desired
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with guests and coworkers
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
$11 - $13 hourly
About Shri Hotel Group - Select Service Hotel Portfolio
This Job is at Fairfield Inn and Suites, Smithfield, NC. Shri Hotel Group is based in RTP (Research Triangle Park) Raleigh/Durham Area, and owns and operates select-service hotels in North Carolina. We are looking for talented and experienced hospitality professionals to join our team as we grow our portfolio of hotels in North Carolina. Excellent opportunity and tremendous growth opportunity to work with our company. Apply Today.