Embassy Suites Lubbock
Are you a food service professional with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to guests? You might be just what we're looking for in our next breakfast attendant. Our busy hotel is looking for a detail-oriented person to set up and take down our breakfast buffet, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are always available. You'll also need to walk throughout the dining area refilling coffee and beverages and cleaning up used plates and utensils. Our ideal applicant has experience in the food service industry and enjoys connecting with people. Apply today if you are eager to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience!
- Serve guests with food and drink orders while they are in the dining area and replenish as necessary
- Assist guests with any questions or concerns that they may have in a prompt and friendly manner
- Set up the breakfast buffet table and ensure fresh items are stocked and available throughout service
- Clean the breakfast area, including the tables, chairs, and buffet bar as needed, and empty garbage
- Remove plates and dishes from tables throughout the breakfast service using appropriate techniques for removing plates, glasses, and silverware promptly
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Experience working in food service is preferred
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with guests and coworkers
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
About Embassy Suites Lubbock
Come and join our strong team hear at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock where we like to Make A Difference with our employees, our guest, and our community. Making a Difference is what makes our brand unique, makes each of us want to work together and makes guests want to stay with us.