Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown
We're looking for a breakfast attendant with excellent people skills who is motivated and attentive to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience. You will be in charge of setting up and breaking down the breakfast buffet each morning while ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well stocked. Additional responsibilities include carrying coffee pots and beverages throughout the room, refilling guests' cups and glasses as needed or requested, and removing used dishes and utensils. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about customer service and has experience working in a food service role. Apply now if you enjoy interacting with people and are eager to provide a great guest experience!
- Assist guests with any questions or concerns that they may have in a prompt and friendly manner
- Wipe down service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment according to health and safety regulations
- Make sure that the breakfast buffet is fully set up each morning and that fresh items are always offered throughout service hours
- Clear tables during breakfast using proper methods for removing dishes, glassware, and silverware in a timely manner
- Maintain the breakfast area by cleaning tables, chairs, and buffet counter, and empty trash as needed
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills with diners and coworkers
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
$13 - $15 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown
Renovated Historic building next to the T-Mobile Center and Power and Light. Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown was designed for business and leisure travelers, this new hotel is conveniently located and accessible to I-70, I-35, I-29, and US 71. We share a backyard with the Central Business District of Kansas City and are adjacent to the T-Mobile Center. The attractions that are just steps away include Kansas City’s Power and Light District, Kansas City Convention Center, Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, Crown Center (home to the international headquarters of Hallmark Cards), the Crossroads Art District, Union Station, and Country Club Plaza are a few of the many exciting places for you to discover while visiting this fine city.