Best Western Premier Great Northern Hotel Helena
Are you a food service professional with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to guests? You might be just what we're looking for in our next Breakfast Attendant. Our busy hotel is looking for a detail-oriented person to set up and take down our breakfast buffet, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, bakery items, and hot items are always available. You'll also need to walk throughout the dining area to clean up used plates and utensils and wipe down tables and chairs. Our ideal applicant has experience in the food service industry and enjoys connecting with people. Apply today if you are eager to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience!
- Clean the breakfast area, including the tables, chairs, and buffet bar as needed, and empty garbage
- Follow health and safety protocols to clean and sanitize service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment
- Address visitor questions and requests promptly, courteously, and efficiently
- Clear tables during breakfast using proper methods for removing dishes, glassware, and silverware in a timely manner
- Serve guests with food and drink orders while they are in the dining area and replenish as necessary
- Experience working in food service is preferred
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills with diners and coworkers
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
$13 - $14 hourly
About Best Western Premier Great Northern Hotel Helena
Best Western Premier Helena is an award-winning conference hotel.