Royal Hotel Investments of Covington
Our busy hotel is looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented customer service professional to make our guests' dining experience memorable. As our breakfast attendant, you will set up the buffet daily, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well-stocked, and break down the buffet after service. The breakfast attendant will also refill coffee and beverages as needed or when asked and remove dirty dishes and utensils. Candidates should be enthusiastic about customer service. Experience working in the food service industry is a plus. Apply now if you love working with people and offering a fantastic guest experience!
- Address visitor questions and requests promptly, courteously, and efficiently
- Maintain the breakfast area by cleaning tables, chairs, and buffet counter, and empty trash as needed
- Use appropriate procedures for removing used plates, glasses, and silverware in an efficient manner throughout breakfast service
- Disinfect and clean service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment following health and safety procedures
- Provide attentive service to guests in the dining area by taking orders, and serving food and drinks
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with guests and other team members
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
$13 - $14 hourly
About Royal Hotel Investments of Covington
Royal Hotel Investments of Covington is a family of hotels in both Conyers GA and Covington GA. We have 3 hotels currently Hampton Inn Conyers, Hampton Inn Covington and Holiday Inn Express in Covington. We will be opening our new Home2 Suites Covington on October 30, 2022.
The hotels are owned and operated by Navin Shah.