Holiday Inn Express Cocoa Beach
Our busy hotel is looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented customer service professional to make our guests' dining experience memorable. As our breakfast attendant, you will set up the buffet daily, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well-stocked, and break down the buffet after service. The breakfast attendant will also refill coffee and beverages as needed or when asked and remove dirty dishes and utensils. Candidates should be enthusiastic about customer service. Experience working in the food service industry is a plus. Apply now if you love working with people and offering a fantastic guest experience!
- Use appropriate procedures for removing used plates, glasses, and silverware in an efficient manner throughout breakfast service
- Maintain the breakfast area by cleaning tables, chairs, and buffet counter, and empty trash as needed
- Address visitor questions and requests promptly, courteously, and efficiently
- Take orders, and deliver food and drinks to guests while they are in the dining area
- Set up the breakfast buffet table and ensure fresh items are stocked and available throughout service
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with guests and other team members
- Food service industry experience is highly desired
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
$13 - $14 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express Cocoa Beach
Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Cocoa Beach, an IHG hotel is owned and operated by Sri Ganesh, LLC. Our property has been in business since 2000 and bolsters strong working bonds, friendly and a caring atmosphere. We invite you to come to join one of the most successful hotels in Cocoa Beach!