Crowne Plaza Baton Rouge
Our busy hotel is looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented customer service professional to make our guests' dining experience memorable. As our breakfast attendant, you will set up the buffet daily, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well-stocked, and break down the buffet after service. The breakfast attendant will also refill coffee and beverages as needed or when asked and remove dirty dishes and utensils. Candidates should be enthusiastic about customer service. Experience working in the food service industry is a plus. Apply now if you love working with people and offering a fantastic guest experience!
- Clean the breakfast area, including the tables, chairs, and buffet bar as needed, and empty garbage
- Disinfect and clean service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment following health and safety procedures
- Set up the breakfast buffet table and ensure fresh items are stocked and available throughout service
- Serve guests with food and drink orders while they are in the dining area and replenish as necessary
- Clear tables during breakfast using proper methods for removing dishes, glassware, and silverware in a timely manner
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with guests and other team members
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
$10 hourly + tips
About Crowne Plaza Baton Rouge
The Crowne Plaza in Baton Rouge is the premier conference and event center in the surrounding market. We routinely provide quality service to all manners of guests and groups. With 300 rooms and 32,000 square feet of event space, we are the place for a high-volume on-site hotelier experience.
We routinely outperform competitors in a saturated market through superior quality and consistency for large gatherings. Award-winning banquet services, food service, and guest amenities including a 5000 square foot gym, newly renovated outdoor pool, and patio space.
We believe in a guest first, operations second aspect of doing business. One of the principal reasons we have outperformed competitors is due to our collective customer service bearing. We go above and beyond what is expected to ensure positive engagement and guest experience.