La Quinta Inn & Suites Anchorage
We're looking for a Breakfast Attendant with excellent people skills who is motivated and attentive to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience. You will be in charge of setting up and breaking down the breakfast buffet each morning while ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are well stocked. Additional responsibilities include carrying coffee pots and beverages throughout the room, refilling guests' cups and glasses as needed or requested, and removing used dishes and utensils. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about customer service and has experience working in a food service role. Apply now if you enjoy interacting with people and are eager to provide a great guest experience!
- Ensure setup is complete each morning for the breakfast buffet and fresh foods are always available during the service hours
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner
- Sanitize and ensure cleanliness of all buffet bar areas, including tables and chairs, and empty trash as needed
- Use appropriate procedures for removing used plates, glasses, and silverware in an efficient manner throughout breakfast service
- Take orders, and deliver food and drinks to guests while they are in the dining area
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with guests and coworkers
- Must have a strong focus on putting the guest first with exceptional customer service experience
- Food service industry experience is highly desired
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
About La Quinta Inn & Suites Anchorage
We are one branch of our great Hospitality Associates! We represent a strong, personable, and understanding group of people who ensures that we take care of our own. Here at the LaQuinta Inn & Suites, we like to build from within, we like to grow together.