Holiday Inn Express
Are you a food service professional with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service to guests? You might be just what we're looking for in our next breakfast attendant. Our busy hotel is looking for a detail-oriented person to set up and take down our breakfast buffet, ensuring that fruits, bread, cereals, and bakery items are always available. You'll also need to walk throughout the dining area refilling coffee and beverages and cleaning up used plates and utensils. Our ideal applicant has experience in the food service industry and enjoys connecting with people. Apply today if you are eager to provide our guests with a memorable dining experience!
- Provide attentive service to guests in the dining area by taking orders, and serving food and drinks
- Wipe down service lines, beverage dispensers, and other equipment according to health and safety regulations
- Address visitor questions and requests promptly, courteously, and efficiently
- Sanitize and ensure cleanliness of all buffet bar areas, including tables and chairs, and empty trash as needed
- Use appropriate procedures for removing used plates, glasses, and silverware in an efficient manner throughout breakfast service
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with guests and coworkers
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- Food service industry experience is highly desired
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
$10.00 - $10.50 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express
At Holiday Inn Express, Albany, GA, our mission statement is simple:
“To provide legendary service to our guests by empowering our team to consistently deliver the spirit of hospitality in a safe and respectful working environment."