Montessori Reggio Academy of Sugar Land
Award Winning Montessori Reggio Academy of Sugar Land is Expanding and now looking to hire a CERTIFIED MONTESSORI LEAD TEACHER. We are a Private Montessori School in Sugar Land, with very high standards.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Planning and conducting daily lessons, and all Montessori activities
- Plan and prepare lessons in relation to individual students' needs and examination syllabuses
- Engage with ALL students. We have a All inclusive culture where everyone should always be included,
- Work on different Art, Reggio and STEAM Based Projects with students.
- Must have the Ability to interact collaboratively with students, parents, and administration and Excellent oral and written skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of Montessori, Reggio curriculum and the ability to implement it daily with all students.
- Must have knowledge of developmentally appropriate activities in the area of music, art, and drama.
- Interpersonal Skills: Works well with others from diverse backgrounds. Focuses on solving conflict; maintaining confidentiality; listening to others without interrupting; keeping emotions under control; remaining open to others’ ideas and contributing to building a positive team spirit. Demonstrate ability to successfully work with younger students ages 3-6
- Must have teaching experience
- Must have a valid Montessori Certification
- Must speak and write fluently in English
$36,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Montessori Reggio Academy of Sugar Land
A Montessori Reggio Academy education is the first step in your child’s successful future. Research has shown the first five years of life are the most important with regard to brain development. This is why we believe “a Montessori education is an investment”. We take great pride in offering an authentic Montessori education enriched with a Reggio Emilia Inspired arts and science program – a unique combination of proven educational methods.
We follow the traditional Montessori Method with the belief that cognitive development is the product of interaction between the individual and the environment. The Reggio Emilia approach is an educational philosophy focused on preschool and primary education. The program is based on the principles of respect, responsibility, and community through exploration and discovery in a supportive and enriching environment based on the interests of the children through a self-guided curriculum.