This position can be full-time or part-time. Pay starts at $16/hour for entry level positions. We will negotiate pay with experienced Technicians.
Benefits for full-time employees:
- Hourly wages, over time, and emergency bonus for after-hours/On-Call
- Career Progression Plan with regular pay raises
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Medical, Dental and AFLAC
- Paid training for certifications
- Generous 401K plan
- Tool allowance after 6 months and yearly after that
- Monthly phone allowance
- Referral Program ($500 when you refer another employee to us)
- Incentive Bonus - when the company makes money, so do YOU!
- This position is primarily responsible for physically setting up containment, performing demolition, and performing mold remediation and cleaning.
- Delivering, staging, setting-up and monitoring remediation equipment,
- Taking down and decontaminating drying/remediation equipment.
- You must be comfortable working in a Tyvek suit, gloves, and respirator. The majority of mold remediation work is done in crawl spaces and attics so you need to be able to work in small spaces.
- Effective written and oral communication
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds or more
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record (you will be driving our company vehicles)
- Ability to obtain chauffer's license within 6 months
- Current DOT is a plus
- IICRC Certification is a HUGE plus but is not required
- Ability to learn new skills on a daily basis
We are a drug-free company.
$16 - $19 per hour
Since 1986, the proven professionals from Concraft have been Restoring Properties and Rebuilding Lives for homeowners and business owners in the Greater Detroit Metro Area, and throughout Southeast Michigan. Concraft provides a 24/7/365 emergency response to our customers, whether in need of disaster restoration or commercial renovation.
The Concraft Team thanks you for your consideration to join our family. Also, the potential of Positively Impacting Lives together to our customers and each other.