Are you looking for an opportunity in Sales? Apply now and join our team!
No matter your sales experience, we'll invest in your success.
We understand that it takes time to build your business, to develop the proper skills and understanding.
We provide our new agents with on-going professional development and support on your path to success.
Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field?
We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Model Home Agent. We're a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of field service and model home agents to host open houses properties in the area.
If you’re a a social "people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality who is responsible and professional who meets our requirements, we’re interested in speaking with you. The position involves assisting with putting out signs, flyer boxes, and measuring the home.
Hours vary in this position. Could be part time and we can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified timeframe.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Be a fantastic presenter.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- A property and casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- A terrific presenter and communicator, and a barracuda closer.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Career minded vision.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills.
- Exceptional business writing and editing skills.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to obtain or posses an active Real Estate license.
- Driver's license.
- Display leadership competencies, including ability to delegate, engage, and inspire others.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Previous work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing.
$100,000 USD (Potential income)
We are #1 in both Weber and Davis Counties according to REAL Trends.
We help families find their way home!