We are looking for someone special to join our team!
No matter your sales experience, we'll invest in your success.
We provide our new agents with on-going professional development and support on your path to success.
We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Model Home Specialist. We're a vibrant and very busy real estate team in need of field service and model home agents to host open houses properties in the area.
If you’re a social "people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality who is responsible and professional who meets our requirements, we’re interested in speaking with you. The position involves assisting with putting out signs, flyer boxes, and measuring the home.
Send in your application and we will get you scheduled for an interview ASAP!
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established
- Ability to add new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program
- Maintain knowledge of new products
- Be outstanding at relationship building
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls, emails, SMS, etc.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified timeframe
- Real estate license (We will help you get one!).
- Driver's license.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Be a fantastic presenter.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- A property and casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- A terrific presenter and communicator, and closer.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Career minded vision.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Display leadership competencies, including ability to delegate, engage, and inspire others.
- Successful sales background.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Previous work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing.
Our Cyberbacker team will work around the clock providing 24/7 services to small, mid, and large sized businesses and busy professionals and entrepreneurs, helping to complete time-intensive tasks such as appointment setter, marketing sales staff, researcher and document creation which in turn helps you to concentrate on the important part of your business.