Seeking experienced and collaborative Mobile Notaries looking for flexible working hours and supplemental income to review and verify the identity of individuals signing documents, witness the signing of documents and notarize the documents.
- The Mobile Notary Public will meet with a customer, provide notary services and ensure customer satisfaction
- You will work and coordinate with our customer service team to ensure all assignments are completed in a timely manner
- The duties include reviewing and verifying the identity of the individual signing the documents, witnessing the signing of the documents, and notarizing the documents as needed in compliance with relevant state policies and laws
- At least 2 years experience as a Notary Public
- A valid state Notary Public license or Attorney license number
- A valid state driver’s license and clean driving record (for mobile notary service Notary Public Providers)
- A background screened certificate provided by an accredited notary organization.
- Experience handling confidential and private customer documents and information
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A college degree and or high school diploma
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Computer, Internet, and Smartphone skills
- Bi-lingual is a plus but not necessary
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.