Looking for an experienced notary to fill the position of a Mobile Mortgage Loan Closer to work remotely to close and disburse real estate home equity loans. Must be bondable and have a minimum of recent mortgage closing experience.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to successfully close and disburse real estate mortgage and home equity loans.
- Orders closing packages from approved Attorney(s) for portfolio and correspondent first and second lien mortgage loans Prepare closing packages for Home Equity channel of business.
- Completes the closing and funding process on all Home Equity loans.
- Exercises judgment in ensuring all prior-to-document and prior-to-funding underwriting conditions are met with accuracy prior to authorizing disbursement.
- Reviews a prescribed list of signed closing documents for completeness and authorizes disbursement
- Prepares wire requests for mortgage loan funding Assists the Post Closer as necessary by delivering a prescribed list of executed closing documents to Servicing Department within 24 hours of funding.
- May provide notary services for completion of real estate mortgage loan documents.
EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED. Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred. A minimum of 1 year of recent mortgage closing experience is required. Disclosure. Must be bondable.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Judgment skills (make quick decisions within written policy and standard operating procedures).
- The ability to present a professional and personable disposition to members and staff.
- Able to handle daily routine with moderate freedom to interpret and act upon various situations with minimal supervision.
- Must possess an understanding of the regulations
SOFTWARE AND EQUIPMENT:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have the knowledge and be efficient with the use of a personal computer, Microsoft Office Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel, Adobe Acrobat.
- Proficiency in reviewing Automated Underwriting Systems Findings is preferred, but not required.
$85.00 per appointment
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.