Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport
Our busy restaurant is looking for a bartender with a positive attitude who can provide excellent customer service for our patrons to have a great time at our bar. You will be in charge of taking customer orders, mixing a variety of traditional and creative cocktails, making beer and wine recommendations, and keeping the bar area clean and sanitary at all times. This position requires an energetic person with excellent organizational skills and a customer-first attitude. Apply now if you enjoy mixing and serving drinks, meeting new people, and working in a fast-paced environment!
- Ensure that all customer checks and tabs are paid as well as record daily sales total and enter into point of sale system
- Properly identify customers' age through identification cards, and serve alcoholic beverages following all applicable federal, state, local, and company rules and regulations
- Responsible for inventory, ordering and stocking of all wine, liquor, and beer. Maintains an inventory of glassware and promptly communicates any shortages to management.
- Restock and clean as instructed, including side work for opening and closing of the restaurant
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including wine, beer, liquor, mixed drinks, and more
- Prior food service industry experience is highly desired
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the patron first and providing exceptional customer service
About Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport
Our hotel is 10 minutes from San Antonio International Airport via free shuttle. We're within a mile of local shops, dining, and entertainment venues. Highway 281 puts us 12 miles north of downtown San Antonio, passing by the San Antonio Zoo, DoSeum, and Botanical Garden along the way.