Redstone Restaurant Group
As a busy restaurant, we need a bartender with a positive customer service mindset who can ensure patrons have a wonderful time at the bar. Your duties will include taking customer orders, preparing a range of conventional and unique cocktails, offering beer and wine recommendations, and maintaining the cleanliness of the bar area at all times. This role requires a highly motivated individual with great organizational abilities and a customer-focused mentality. If you enjoy mixing and serving drinks, meeting new people, and working in a fast-paced environment, apply now!
- Restock and clean as instructed, including side work for opening and closing of the restaurant
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including wine, beer, liquor, mixed drinks, and more
- Responsible for inventory, ordering and stocking of all wine, liquor, and beer. Maintains an inventory of glassware and promptly communicates any shortages to management.
- Properly identify customers' age through identification cards, and serve alcoholic beverages following all applicable federal, state, local, and company rules and regulations
- Collect payments, settle patron checks, and ensure tabs are paid, as well as record daily sales totals in the point of sale system
- Prior food service industry experience is highly desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with customers and other team members
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- Must have a strong focus on putting the patron first with exceptional customer service experience
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
$6.75 + tips hourly
About Redstone Restaurant Group
At Redstone Restaurant Group, we are committed to providing the best dishes made from scratch. We strive for each dish to leave you with that feeling you get after eating your favorite home-cooked dish made by grandma. We concentrate our efforts on providing unbeatable customer service, unpretentious dishes, and a welcoming atmosphere. With two locations, one in East Longmeadow, MA and one in East Windsor, CT, we are committed to providing quality service and cuisine.