Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Downtown
Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, meeting new people, and making a wide range of creative cocktails? You could be the ideal candidate for the position of bartender at our busy restaurant. You have a positive attitude and a customer-focused approach that ensures our patrons have a great time at the bar. You will be in charge of taking drink orders, recommending beer and wine, preparing traditional and unique mixed drinks, and maintaining the bar area so it is clean and sanitary at all times. If you are a professional who thrives in a busy work environment that provides great customer service, apply today!
- Verify customers' identification age to ensure they are of legal age and provide alcoholic drinks in compliance with federal, state, municipal, and corporate rules and regulations
- Collect payments, settle patron checks, and ensure tabs are paid, as well as record daily sales totals in the point of sale system
- Take patron orders and deliver a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including wine, beer, liquor, and mixed drinks
- Perform all restocking and cleaning activities as directed, including opening and closing duties
- Responsible for inventory, ordering and stocking of all wine, liquor, and beer. Maintains an inventory of glassware and promptly communicates any shortages to management.
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Display excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
- Previous experience working in food service is preferred
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the patron first and providing exceptional customer service
About Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Downtown
Founded in 2005, Rolling Hills Hospitality operates 15 hotel properties with a central focus on exceeding the expectations of its guests. Rolling Hills Hospitality has positioned itself as one of the premier hotel development and management firms in the region by embodying high operational standards while achieving a simplicity that can be applied to any business model. Through our management agreements, we are responsible for hiring, training, and leading over 300 employees throughout the Ohio Valley. Rolling Hills Hospitality currently maintains upstanding relationships with the nation’s top hotel companies, including Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt. Built on the principle of “if we take care of our employees then our employees will take care of our guests,” our goal is to create a fun working environment for our employees so that we are positioned for growth and excitement for years to come.