Mitigation Technicians are responsible for assisting Assured Restoration with the completion of fire and water damage-related projects. Technicians respond and work on projects while customers are going through a disaster. Because these are often high-stress situations for customers, exceptional customer service and communication are necessities. Employee safety and health is extremely important so adherence to safety and security procedures is required.
- Provide exceptional communication with customer on-site while providing empathy to their situation
- Address concerns or problems with the project manager immediately
- Use and understand provided tools and information
- Look for opportunities to improve the situation for the customer
- Respond to emergency calls within 90 minutes when on call
- Technical Experience: Three (3) or more years of experience on restoration jobs is preferred, but not required.
- Certificates, Licenses and Registrations: IICRC and CDL Certification preferred, but not required.
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision
- Troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills
About Assured Restoration
Family owned, Assured Restoration has been one of Stevens Point and Central Wisconsin’s premier custom new home builders for over four decades. Whether it is a distinctive custom home or renovation or a light commercial building, Assured Restoration brings the same commitment to quality to every building project. From the customer to the employee, Assured Restoration is committed to making the building experience great for everyone. Using the latest building technology, Assured Restoration brings the advantages of year round building, dependable quality, flexible designs, and guaranteed pricing to all of its building projects. When it comes to family, whether you’re a customer or an employee, your family is important to us.