American Integrity Restoration
The Mitigation Technician is responsible for performing the hands-on mitigation work of water, fire, mold, biological and storm damage. The Technician must be prepared at all times to accomplish mitigation work in a timely and professional manner in accordance with AIR and industry standards. The Technician will be expected to arrive on-site with the proper tools and attire necessary to perform the job in a safe and efficient manner.
Core Purpose: AIR’s Core Purpose is the singular most important defining characteristic as to why we exist as a business.
Core Values: AIR’s Core Values are the guiding principles we have established to guide our behaviors and decisions. These values are relied upon throughout the organization as consistent values to uphold in all of our interactions with our customers.
- Acts with Integrity
- Communicates Effectively
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment to Results
- eNPS (employee net promoter score)
- Core Purpose
- Core Values
- Cycle Time (WIP)
Key Performance Indicators (in order):
- eNPS (employee net promoter score)
- Work in Process time (assignment to COS)
- POMS Score
- Customer escalations
- Be able to effectively and compassionately communicate with the homeowner in a polite and courteous manner.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Convey a positive image of AIR to the customer at all times in accordance with company policies by taking pride in your personal appearance, maintaining a positive attitude and conducting yourself in a professional manner.
- Wear the AIR uniform at all times while on the job.
- Conduct the following job tasks using techniques in accordance with AIR standards as trained and directed by the Management Team:
- Assist in inventorying contents and packing out jobs.
- Remove damaged building materials such that the restoration process can occur in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Update all PSA job notes you have labor applied to on a daily basis.
- Work effectively and communicate with AIR team members and departments.
- Inform the Mitigation Management team of issues that arise on mitigation jobs in a timely manner.
- Must have company-issued AIR tools and PPE with you at all times and ensure that they are maintained in good working order.
- Based on OSHA and industry health standards, wear proper personal protective equipment when required.
- Maintain supplies and equipment at the direction of your manager and keep the warehouse neat.
- Participate in team activities such as training and certification programs.
- Be present for all weekly department meetings and provide input to help improve policies and procedures.
- Participate in the 24-hour on-call rotation schedule as required.
- Arrive on time and ready to work at 7:30am each day.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Work Experience: 2 years of experience in mitigation work or construction or equivalent.
- Understanding of the mitigation processes and equipment preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize. manage multiple projects. and work under deadlines.
- Strong mobile communication skills.
- Daily travel throughout CT is required.
- Professional demeanor and appearance is required.
- Required Classes/Certifications (may be obtained after hire):
- Certified Water Technician
- Certified Contents
- Mold Technician
- Lead Training
$16 - $20 hourly
About American Integrity Restoration
At AIR, we come to work each day to help our customers solve problems, and provide them peace of mind. Integrity, Effective Communication, Care, Attention To Detail and Commitment to Results are in everything we do. All companies advertise that they provide "Great Service." We think that claim rings hollow when the core reason for doing business doesn't focus on how all of our employees conduct themselves at, and away from work.
We don't ever want to work for a customer who views our work as a commodity. We work hard to build and maintain relationships. We want to be viewed by our customers and partners as a company that cares, and that will provide prompt, courteous service at a moment's notice. We seek out relationships with customers who place value ahead of price-reliability and commitment ahead of "low bidder."