- Real Geeks is dominating the Real Estate tech industry and we need your help to take us to the next level.
- The candidate’s primary responsibility is to ensure the data keeps flowing! This is a mission-critical position and you will have a lot of support from upper management to our technical support team.
- You will have a lot of freedom to think creatively, experiment with solutions, dream up of new data-driven applications, and expand your current thinking and abilities.
- We value employees taking ownership and desiring to contribute to the overall growth of the company.
- Adapt existing systems to keep up with our expanding market share
- Design and implement new systems as needed and fitting the goals of the company
- Communicate effectively with data providers
- Brainstorm architecture improvements with upper management
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Must be organized, comfortable working within deadlines, and able to think creatively
- Ability to work with a diverse team and across time zones
- 2+ years MongoDB experience
- 4+ years Python experience
- Agile Methodology
$50,000 - $65,000
About Real Geeks
Our Core Values:
- Sense of responsibility
- Emphasis on quality
- Sense of teamwork
What we provide:
- Positive and exciting work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Employee medical, dental, vision, prescription drug benefits
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
Real Geeks builds powerful, simple and easy-to-use software to help real estate professionals do more business. We are passionate about helping our clients with innovative solutions that make their lives better by bringing modern technology to the real estate industry. Our products and services are of the highest quality and best value in the industry. We are looking for passionate, hard-working people that want to be part of our rapidly growing company and take ownership and pride in what they do.