View Ridge Family Law & Estate Planning
We are looking for a senior litigation attorney that is enthusiastic about helping people in need of Family and Probate Litigation, and who is interested in mentoring & supervising junior associates. For our clientele, we believe in protecting their family, funds, and future by providing practical solutions and candid advice.
We are looking for an attorney that can get right in and offer excellent representation to our clients and coaching to our team. You must demonstrate compassion and the ability to build connections with your clients. This is a job for an experienced attorney who is skilled, knowledgeable, and self-assured in handling a workload with considerable autonomy while working with an excellent legal team. This position will combine a reduced caseload and supervision responsibilities.
Compensation is flexible and commensurate with experience and competence. The salary plan includes a base wage as well as production and performance bonuses. We offer competitive benefits. We also pay for authorized voluntary bar memberships, ongoing legal education, and bar dues.
- Strong knowledge of laws and procedures to perform legal research and develop case strategy
- The ability to project confidence and competence while representing our clients in the courtroom
- Punctual and reliable with a strong commitment to character, integrity, and work ethic
- The ability and flexibility necessary to work at a growing firm
- Exceptional communication skills needed to work with all levels of staff and our clients
- Achieve or exceed the position's key performance metrics
- Delegate work to paralegals and legal assistants and monitor their work while taking full ownership for the outcome and all deadlines
- Maintain an accurate record of the time and value you gave clients so you can analyze what worked and what didn't, as well as what you could do better in the future
- Create a legal strategy based on the aims of each client, the circumstances of the case, and applicable law
- Make observations from attending court hearings or other legal processes, do legal research, and help senior associate attorneys with their cases
- Proven experience practicing as an Attorney
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree required from an accredited law school
- Knowledge and understanding of all confidentiality requirements
- Exceptional communication skills and problem-solving skills are needed in order to work with all levels of staff and our clients
- Candidates must have passed the bar exam and be in good standing Washington State Bar Association
$100,000 - $125,000 yearly
About View Ridge Family Law & Estate Planning
View Ridge Family Law & Estate Planning (formerly the Law Offices of Mackenzie Sorich, PLLC), is a family law, dependency & estate planning law firm. We are a small but growing law firm. We are fortunate to have more work than team members. We are looking to hire a motivated team members.
We are a strong team where we strive to support each other personally and professionally. If this resonates with you then we want to talk to you.