Greater Houston Counseling Services
We are seeking a fully licensed LPC, LMFT or LCSW to join our team! This position specifically is to provide in-office mental-health therapy with flexible hours and great opportunity for growth! A minimum of 20-25 client hours per week are required to start. This position has the potential to grow to full-time hours. Evening and weekend hours are required. Special consideration will be given to therapists with additional training in play therapy, DBT, hypnotherapy, EMDR and other specialized treatment modalities.
This position will also be responsible for marketing for the practice. Marketing will include social media management as well as direct marketing with community partners. A minimum of 5-10 hours per week will be required for marketing needs initially and will increase.
- Provide individual, couples, group and/or family therapy in a group practice setting to children, adolescents and adults.
- Complete timely paperwork and documentation relating to sessions.
- Participate in staffings, case consultations, and staff support meetings regarding clients and client progress.
- Organize and manage practice marketing efforts including social media management.
- Engage with community partners to continue practice marketing needs.
- Assist with contract identification and procurement.
You may be a good fit if you possess:
- Master’s degree in Counseling or Psychology related field
- Must be fully licensed in the state of Texas (LPC, LMFT or LCSW)
- Must have your own malpractice insurance
- At least 3 years post graduate clinical experience
- Spanish speaking strongly preferred
- At least 2 years of digital marketing experience
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Candidate should be open to working at 2 of our 3 practice locations
$47.00 - $50.00 hourly
About Greater Houston Counseling Services
Greater Houston Counseling Services is a group mental health practice with locations throughout the greater Houston area. We are dedicated to providing quality and compassionate mental healthcare. For our new hire we will provide:
- A strong, supportive team environment in which you can grow as a clinician.
- A calming, serene office space when working within the office environment that is equipped with therapeutic resources.
- Complete credentialing on insurance panels for selected candidate.
- Administrative and billing support.
- Bi-weekly payroll commensurate with experience and specializations. Pay ranges from $47-$50/hour.
Serious applicants only that have at least 20-25 hours per week of client availability. For further information please visit our website at: www.GreaterHoustonCounselingServices.com