Simply Bee Counseling
The Mental Health Therapist at Simply Bee is responsible for providing the necessary care and support to help patients resolve and manage issues in their lives.
- Create a family engagement plan upon admission for each minor client
- Complete weekly clinical charting notes/forms EMR platform
- Document initial assessments, evaluation and development of treatment plans for clients, preparation of discharge summaries and/or continuing care plan
- Reinforce clinical services and adherence to the practice’s standards, values, and quality of care
- Complete one workshop, group, or other clinical contribution in the first year, as well as one volunteer event
- Exhibit company cultural behaviors of the following: informally collaborate in the office with team members, friendly engagement in the office to support our hive culture, and contribute to the hive mind with knowledge and expertise
- Complete weekly communication tracker for family engagement, all external providers, new clients and discharge client tracker document and chart notes
- Participate in mandatory staffing meetings and lead treatment staffing of current cases
- Complete requested administrative information such as timesheet, calendar management, drive organization, etc.
- LCSW, LCPC, or LMFT (required)
- Master's degree in Social Work, Clinical Counseling, or related (required)
- Two or more years of professional experience working in counseling, social work, or related fields (required)
- Previous experience in Higher Level or Care Setting
- Previous experience working with children and adolescents
$65,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Simply Bee Counseling
Mission statement: We change lives through programs, services, and resources for all people to recognize, achieve, and sustain personal wellness.
Vision statement: A world where all people can simply “bee” themselves through mental, physical, and spiritual wellness.
Organizational Core Values:
Simply Bee staff aspire daily to demonstrate a strong understanding and use of our core values:
Quality: To passionately do our best to deliver exceptional quality services and products to our clients and continuously improve all that we do.
Caring: We work to collaborate with each other being transparent and mutually respectful.
Growth: To continue to reach more clients by expanding and innovating our programs and services, challenging our people to grow personally and professionally.