Introspective Counseling, LLC is seeking compassionate and committed licensed clinicians - LLPC/LPC/LMSW - for Full-Time or Part-Time position(s). Part-Time (15 hours weekly) Full-Time (minimum of 25 hours, weekly).
Introspective Counseling serves women experiencing anxiety, depression, trauma, grief, life transitions, infidelity and bipolar disorder and couples experiencing infidelity and communication issues.
We market to high performing women and couples of color who are seeking a safe space to unpack, acknowledge, heal and/or develop healthy coping skills.
We operate from culturally and socially aware, trauma informed, strength-focused lenses utilizing a variety of modalities but lean heavily toward ACT (Acceptance and Commitment therapy), psychodynamic and mindfulness. Other modalities are welcomed!
We are seeking therapists with specialized training in the following areas:
- Perinatal Mental Health
- Anxiety and Mood Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Sex Therapy/ Couples
Qualification and Requirements:
- 2+ years direct experience in providing evidence based, culturally competent therapy to teens, adults and/or couples.
- Training in a specified modality including: IFS, Somatic Experiencing, Brainspotting, EMDR, ACT, EFT, Gottman etc.
- Cultural competence and awareness of one's own privilege including how it can impact transference and countertransference
- Strong assessment and treatment planning skills
- Strong rapport building skills
- Relatability and a sense of humor
- Trauma informed care
- Attention to detail
- Moderate to advanced tech skills
- Ability to learn quickly and problem solve with little assistance
- Strong desire and commitment to continued learning and professional growth
- High level of integrity and professionalism
About Introspective Counseling
Introspective Counseling Offerings:
- Health, dental, and vision benefit package
- $300/yr CEU allowance
- Access to the online training platform
- Direct deposit
- Access to group training opportunities
- Well-appointed office space
- A steady stream of referrals
- In-house medical biller to coordinate benefits/eligibility and submit claims
- The in-house receptionist who answers calls and schedules intake appointments
- Reimbursement for no-shows
- Individual consultation with our Clinical Director
- Monthly group case consultation
- Supportive team environment