Alignment Healing Center
Alignment Healing Center is hiring a Licensed Mental Health Therapist to join their Collaborative, Multidisciplinary Healthcare Team. This is a W-2 position. We value diversity and inclusion on our team.
- Provide individual, family, and group therapy (in person and through Telehealth as needed) to adult individuals
- The ability to work with adolescents and children is a plus
- Hiring bonus for therapists credentialed with various insurance panels or EAP programs
- Hiring bonus for certifications in Trauma or Addiction treatments
- Interest and ability to see 15+ clients per week. Interest in growing beyond that to 20-25 is a plus
- Use online scheduling, payment, and chart note software
- Attend staff meetings
- A candidate with experience as a Mental Health Therapist- newly licensed or in-licensing phase, encouraged to apply
- Experience with Electronic Health Records systems
- Strong ability to communicate with clients and other practitioners as well as the front desk as we are a collaborative office
- Flexible and able to cooperate as part of a team
- Must have excellent and compassionate communication and professionalism
- Competency in working with trauma and addiction
- Interest in growing with our team long-term
$65 per hour up to
About Alignment Healing Center
As a whole-person practice, our goal is to help clients uncover their true potential and lead a life that is worth celebrating. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges in their life. By applying complementary therapy approaches and techniques, and other healing modalities such as mindfulness groups, yoga and energy healing, we will unearth long-standing behavior patterns or negative perceptions that may be holding you back from experiencing a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
Help clients find their way back to the people that love and care about them, back to their true self and back to their communities where they can shine and find meaning and purpose again. At Alignment Healing Center, we focus on rebuilding connection, and healing trauma related to addiction and loss.