Reset Brain and Body
Our mission is to redefine the mental health care experience by offering an integrative, holistic framework.
If you have special training or interest in growing in the areas of Trauma-Informed Practices, Meditation, Yoga Therapy, EMDR, Somatic Experiencing, IFS, Clinical Hypnosis, Postpartum/Perinatal Mood Disorders, Art Therapy, then we will consider you to join our truly extraordinary team.
At Reset, we have big goals. Per our vision of having every person establish a mindful lifestyle, we think outside the box in how we deliver care and work with clients through our four core values of being bold, reliable, human, and compassionate. As part of our team, you'll find that our therapists are special.
Our team is full of innovative, growth-minded, and professional clinicians. Our team actively looks for ways to disrupt the mental health field. We're curating intensives, retreats, and experiences beyond the chair that get more people to access the life-changing tools of integrative, mind-body-oriented mental health care.
At Reset, every team member is an employee - meaning everyone is a team player. This means we can offer extraordinary benefits, unusual to other practices in this field and a supportive, collaborative culture:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance (for all employees, part-time and full-time status!)
- Monthly Wellness stipend for self-care-related needs
- Monthly set administrative pay to complete clinical admin duties, attend meetings, and other company requirements
- High, competitive clinical pay
- Monthly professional development training and all-team culture-building events
- Monthly group case consultation
- Biweekly group and individual supervision
- Personalized professional development plan and continuing education reimbursement
- Quarterly leadership check-ins and goals planning
- Monthly team outings, special events, and group experiences
- Birthday, anniversary, and holiday gifts
- Casual work attire - yes, yoga pants and sweatshirts ;)
- Supportive, cohesive team culture
- Designated intake and billing teams to take care of your billing and scheduling needs
- Support staff to help market, problem solve and care for clients
- Custom designer offices, newly built in 2020 (Plymouth) & 2022 (Northville)
Please apply with a cover letter, and resume and specifically identify the status of your limited or clinical license.
- Meet with assigned clients during scheduled times virtually and deliver an exceptional therapeutic experience
- Always be a student, consulting with colleagues, pursuing continuing education, and living a holistic, mindful lifestyle aligned with "doing the work" yourself to walk the walk alongside clients
- Be a team player and attend team meetings, consultations, team outings, and other meetings as assigned as part of company culture, program management, and ongoing professional development (virtually or in-person as accessible)
- Operate professionally and maintain amazing client management, coaching clients on scheduling expectations, cancellation policies, and best practices for communication, and responding to all client and internal colleague communication professionally and timely
- Just being a good human, representing the Reset brand inside and outside of work with integrity and respect
- Full-Time candidates: To maintain full-time status and benefits, the expectation is a caseload of 960 client sessions per year, up to 30 working hours/week to include administrative and team meeting expectations, and an average of 20 clients seen per week
- Part-time opportunities are available for a caseload of 594 client sessions per year, up to 15 working hours/week to include administrative and team meeting expectations and an average of 12 clients see per week
- Limited or fully licensed psychotherapist (LPC, LLMSW, LMSW, LLPC, LP)
- Inclusive, open-minded, practicing cultural humility with an openness to all clients
- Experience and interest in working with adolescents through adult-aged clients experiencing stress, anxiety, chronic pain, eating disorders, depression, trauma, gender identity issues, and additional low-acuity mental health concerns
- This candidate is experienced with or eager to learn bio-psych and mind-body concepts of treatment maintaining a lust for learning and self-development
- A strong self-reflection and contemplative practice of their own, engaged in their own mental health and wellness journey
- Creative energy to try new things, integrate new ideas, fail and be bold and try again while staying vulnerable, humble, and honest
- An ethical foundation to do no harm, to always ask questions, to appreciate what you do not know, and ask for help
- A commitment to a team and desire to be a part of a team that wants to work together to create something really special
- A desire to give back to the community, immerse yourself in the local community and work alongside the community
- The willingness to appreciate the trade-offs that come with outpatient care, like working some nights and weekends but getting amazing culture, casual attire, benefits, great pay, talented colleagues, and awesome, motivated clients
Also, know this:
Universal acceptance for everyone everywhere is at the heart of our company. We promote diversity of thought, culture, and background, which connects the entire Reset community. As such, Reset is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. Being inclusive, an ally, an advocate, open-minded, curious and KIND are essential qualities and we walk the walk in this practice.
$50,000 - $72,000 yearly
About Reset Brain and Body
We are not your average mental health private practice. We've been elevating this field since our rapid start-up in 2018. We're a mental health care company on a mission to redefine how people experience mental health care and are constantly innovating. No stuffy, bureaucracy here. Every therapist has a voice in the direction of our company.
In a world of ever-increasing mental health needs, Reset prioritizes being a personal, private, and local provider of mental health care. And that's the key difference: we care about our immediate communities. We volunteer, partner with local like-minded organizations, provide relevant free resources through content creation, and are passionate about creating ripples to benefit our local network. Reset is where you want to be.