CW Psychological Services
Mental Health Therapist (Licensed and Unlicensed)
We are looking for therapists (both licensed and unlicensed) to join our high-quality outpatient mental team. Our private practice continues to develop and has an excellent reputation with local universities, physicians, and the general public among a variety of other referral sources. The Mental Health Therapist provides outpatient counseling to clients and completes all required documentation to keep clients’ records updated according to legal/ethical guidelines of the profession as well as insurance company requirements. The therapist will strive to build a therapeutic rapport with their clients and provide appropriate evidence-based treatment.
This Role May Be Perfect For You If You Enjoy A
- Supportive, educational, and collaborative working environment
- A workplace culture of mutual respect, open communication, independence, and inclusion
- A structure that encourages work/life balance – Therapists can choose their own schedule (contingent on office space availability)
- Relaxed dress code
- Comfortable office space and partial work-from-home option
- Provide mental health therapy to clients within the scope of training/experience
- Provide case management services as necessary and/or communicate with other healthcare providers involved to advocate for other services as needed
- Respond to client crises as necessary and make recommendations to keep the client safe and ensure all company safety measures are followed; consultation with clinical supervisor to ensure crisis is handled appropriately
- Complete progress notes, with signature, and other documentation to keep client’s record up to date and submit/notification of note completion to supervisor within 48 hours of the session time
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Doctorate of Psychology
- Actively licensed or eligible for/working towards licensure in Pennsylvania (LPC, LCSW, LSW, LMFT, Licensed Psychologist)
- Minimum of one year of experience providing customer/client service in an educational or professional setting (preferred)
- Full-time: 30 - 35 hours per week
- Sufficient flexibility to meet clients’ needs and maintain caseload including some evenings and weekends
- Hybrid remote options are available (The home office requires private space and a secure Wi-Fi connection)
$25 - $40 per session
About CW Psychological Services
CW Psychological Services treats adults, children, & families with a wide variety of behavioral health concerns. We receive an abundance of referrals each week and have a history of maintaining a lengthy and ongoing waitlist which allows clinicians to quickly build a sustainable caseload once credentialed with our variety of insurance panel contracts. Our philosophy is to create an environment wherein clinicians can practice with a minimum of managed care and documentation concerns by working to eliminate systemic hassles. Clinicians are able to focus on providing robust and excellent clinical care to maximize their client’s health and well-being.
All employees receive: Consultation and training, Phone/Computer Stipend
Full-Time Employees Additionally Receive; Paid Time Off, Continuing Education Assistance, Healthcare Subsidy, and Liability insurance coverage.