Greater Houston Counseling Services
We are seeking a talented fully licensed LPC, LMFT or LCSW to join our team! This position specifically is to provide mental health therapy with flexible hours and great opportunity for growth! A minimum of 20-25 hours per week are required to begin. This position has the capability of growing to a full-time position. Evening and weekend hours are required. Special consideration will be given to therapists with additional training in play therapy, DBT, hypnotherapy, EMDR, and other specialized treatment modalities.
- Provide individual, couples, group, and/or family therapy in a group practice setting to children, adolescents, and adults.
- Complete timely paperwork and documentation relating to therapeutic work.
- Participate in staffings, case consultations, and staff support meetings regarding clients and client progress.
- Contribute to marketing efforts.
- Engage in necessary case management tasks to assist clients in their therapeutic growth.
You may be a good fit if you possess:
- Master’s degree in Counseling or Psychology related field
- Must be fully licensed in the state of Texas (LPC, LMFT or LCSW)
- Must have your own malpractice insurance
- At least 3 years post-graduate experience
- Candidates should be open to working in at least 2 of our 3 office locations.
- Spanish speaking strongly preferred
- Additional training or certification in EMDR, hypnosis, DBT or play therapy is strongly preferred.
$45.00 - $50.00 hourly
About Greater Houston Counseling Services
Greater Houston Counseling Services is a group mental health practice with locations throughout the greater Houston area. We are dedicated to providing quality and compassionate mental healthcare. For our new hire we will provide:
- A strong, supportive team environment in which you can grow as a clinician.
- A calming, serene office space when working within the office environment that is equipped with therapeutic resources.
- Complete credentialing on insurance panels for selected candidate.
- Administrative and billing support.
- Bi-weekly payroll commensurate with experience and specializations. Pay ranges from $47-$50/hour.
Serious applicants only that have at least 20-25 hours per week of client availability. For further information please visit our website at: www.GreaterHoustonCounselingServices.com