Azalea Therapy and Consultation Services
We are looking for an LMSW to provide outpatient therapy to clients of Azalea. We provide individual and group therapy to children, adolescents, and adults. At Azalea, we work to build a supportive environment for each other and a calm space for clients. We believe in building community within our agency, to living anti-racist lifestyles, and to encouraging each other's growth both as clinicians and individuals. Employees of Azalea commit to self-care and maintaining healthy boundaries to provide a work and life balance. If you want to be part of a work family, this is the place for you! Please include in your cover letter why you would be a good fit for Azalea and why you chose to be a therapist, specifically within a private practice environment.
- Perform clinical services on a hybrid model, both remote and face-to-face (pending allowance by public health officials), to clients of Azalea, as scheduled, and in accordance with company policies.
- Be properly licensed and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services performed for Azalea.
- Respond to clients’ requests for service or calls within 1 business day.
- Communicate with a patient’s treatment team (i.e., PCP, psychiatrist, school, etc.) as necessary.
- Complete written records in a timely manner, according to agency policy, for each patient including, but not limited to: intake notes, progress notes, treatment plans, termination notes, contact notes, and other forms or documents which may be needed or required from time-to-time by Azalea or third parties in conjunction with the treatment of the patient.
- Charge and collect payments from patients for services provided
- Attend quarterly staff meetings and monthly case consultations (paid)
- If interested, clinical supervision for LLMSW and interns.
- Align with Azalea Therapy and Consultation Service’s mission, vision, and values.
- Hold an LMSW license in the State of Michigan.
- Be available to hold at least 20 patient sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by Azalea.
- Be organized and detail-oriented.
- Be able to work independently on tasks assigned.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Have at least one niche market for counseling services (i.e. trauma, anxiety, grief)
$45 - $60 hourly
About Azalea Therapy and Consultation Services
Here at Azalea, we encourage our clients to care for themselves while working through the painful areas that may leave them feeling fragile, helping them fill those spaces with strength and healing. We believe our clients have the strength within to heal and build the life they want. We believe in the importance of self-care for ourselves so that we can serve our clients in the best way possible. We make sure to prioritize our own mental health, physical health, and life balance so that we can serve our clients most effectively.