New Outlook Counseling Center
Join one of Bloomington’s successful and thriving group private practices.
We provide the space, marketing, technology, and support you need. You provide professionalism, clinical experience, and client care.
New Outlook Counseling is seeking a Site Supervisor/Mental Health Therapist for the Madison location. Supervisors are responsible for overseeing and developing the clinical staff of New Outlook Counseling at their designated location as well as maintaining a clinical caseload. The Site Supervisor will provide clinical supervision or consultation as needed to clinicians at their location, support clinicians in following policies and procedures, and promote a positive work culture at their location. The Site supervisor must have a positive and supportive approach towards New Outlook Counseling, its employees, and clients.
Benefits for Counselors
- Counselors Focus on Clinical Work: Your focus is 100% on counseling. You do not need to worry about acquiring clients, billing, support, or operations. We handle it all
- Flexibility: New Outlook can be your major source of income ("full time") or a supplement to your current work. You choose your caseload size, and you are in control of your schedule and appointment times
- No Overhead Concerns: the general upkeep, supplies, and needs of the business aren’t your concern and you can focus on clients.
- The competitive compensation package for a private practice
Who Should Apply
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT), Psychologists, and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHC) are all encouraged to apply
- Licensed Social Workers (LSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Associates, and Licensed Mental Health Counselor Associates (LMHCA) may apply
- Counselors looking for a stress-free, comfortable, supportive environment
- Counselors looking for a flexible work schedule
- Counselors looking to focus on the client and not productivity requirements
- This is a full-time, overtime-exempt position requiring 30 hours of work per week at the site
- Clinicians must be employed by New Outlook Counseling and not a contractor
- Clinicians will be required to maintain 25-26 clients per week face to face sessions
- Four hours of site supervision hours per week at their clinical rate, providing assistance to clinicians as needed
What we are looking for
- Fully licensed clinician
- Experience counseling adults, couples, and/or children
- The candidate must be independent, driven, and collaborative
- Excellent written and verbal communication
$48,000 - $55,000
About New Outlook Counseling Center
Our vision is to be a center of excellence, delivering state-of-the-art mental health treatment that empowers individuals or families to achieve a better quality of life. We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression, anxiety, to work and career issues, to couples counseling and beyond. We offer a personalized approach tailored to each of clients' individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.