Collide Behavioral Health, LLC
Eating Disorder Therapist
We are a small group practice that has an emphasis on quality over quantity in the work we do. We have a passion for taking care of ourselves just as much we take care of our clients. Right now we are looking to hire a remote therapist who can provide eating disorder therapy for teens and adults. We also help pay for the CEDS certification and put an emphasis on personal and professional development. If you're interested in becoming a well-known specialist in the area, apply today!
DETAILS OF POSITION
- This is a W2 position.
- Payments are made bi-weekly to the clinician.
- Starting pay is $75 per session, plus hourly admin pay.
- Holiday bonuses.
- W2 position
- Caseload is dependent on therapist, minimum of 18 sessions a week.
- Ability to grow with the practice and take on more leadership and supervisor positions.
- Schedule: Ability to be flexible in your scheduling. No weekends required but are available.
- Flexible schedule and caseload.
- Company culture focused on self-care and personal development.
- Friendly working environment.
- Annual Paid CEU training.
- Company helps pay for CEDS certificate.
- Training in eating disorders offered.
- Opportunity to grow as the group practice expands!
- Ability to focus on providing high-end, quality therapy for clients doing the work you love.
- Recommend community services or specialists for patients and family members in need
- Provide crisis intervention as needed
- Develop specific therapy plans with goals and objectives for individual patients
- Experience in working with the eating disorder population.
- HAES approach.
- CEDS is a major plus!
- Working with adolescents is a plus!
- Fully licensed therapist (LCSW, LCPC, LMFT Psychologist) with at least a Masters's degree in Counseling, Psychology, or Social Work.
- Ability to work well independently is a must.
- Excellent team player that is communicative with a treatment team.
- Warm, inviting personality that can easily build rapport with clients.
- Willing to run and co-run groups, facilitate workshops and be creative in helping create events and services for clients.
- Preference for someone who has experience and interest in doing telehealth.
- Uses evidence-based treatment approaches.
- Bonus if you can offer a dual specialty! (Ex: Eating disorders and trauma; Eating Disorders and Adolescent Mental Health, Eating Disorders and Chronic Illness, etc.).
- 1-3 years in a clinical setting working with mental health patients is required
$54,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Collide Behavioral Health, LLC
Collide Behavioral Health provides hope and healing to our community, with a mission to dismantle diet culture and focus on holistic mental health care through wellness services and community education. We have an emphasize on burnout prevention for our team members and treat each other as family. This is a company with a lot of room to grow, move into full time positions and make a big impact in the community.