Fusion Care Group
TIRED OF BEING TREATED LIKE A NUMBER? WANT THE ULTIMATE IN FLEXIBILITY AND WORK-LIFE BALANCE?
FUSION IS A COMPANY FOR THERAPISTS WHO WENT INTO THERAPY TO TRULY CHANGE LIVES.
WE ARE A REAL MENTAL HEALTH GROUP WITH PHYSICAL CLINICS AND TELEHEALTH IN CA AND AZ.
AWESOME CULTURE WHERE CLINICIANS WORK FOR AND WITH OTHER CLINICIANS AND WE CARE ABOUT BURNOUT!
- CHOOSE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE WITH AS LITTLE AS 8 HOURS PER WEEK
- GREAT WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- WE SCHEDULE INTAKES
- EASY TO USE EHR
- WE CREDENTIAL YOU
- WE PROVIDE THE REFERRALS
- GREAT MEDICAL BENEFITS
- PAID SICK TIME
- CEU REIMBURSEMENT
- WORK FROM HOME OR IN PERSON
SUPER FLEXIBLE AND REWARDING WORK ENVIRONMENT AND FOCUSED 100% ON PROVIDING AN AWESOME CLIENT EXPERIENCE AND THE BEST POSSIBLE CLINICAL CARE!
Hours and Compensation
- Option 1 -Full Time: 25+ hours per week
- Option 2 – Part Time: 8 hours per week
"AS AN EMPLOYEE AT FUSION CARE WE ARE HEARD, APPRECIATED, AND VALUED, THIS IS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR WITH CARING AND FUN MANAGEMENT"
- Fusion Care Group is currently looking for a Licensed mental health worker who would like experience working at a private practice.
- Our company promotes a positive work environment that includes supportive/open communication, team collaboration, and respect for your talents as a healer so that clients can flourish!
- We offer the opportunity to work with children, families, and adults with a variety of mental health diagnoses. Areas of experience with ADHD/Depression/Anxiety/Autism Spectrum will be helpful. Experience with children is a necessity. Consultation support will be provided. Opportunity for TeleHealth is available.
- Self-motivated and independent individuals will thrive in this environment. All referrals and clientele will be provided to you. The flexible schedule offered. Fusion Care Group will provide assistance in signing up with insurance panels.
Principal Duties and Core Skills
- Practice independently and provide a professional and confidential assessment as well as individual, family, and group psychotherapy services to help clients address issues including emotional/behavioral problems, environmental conditions, and social difficulties.
- Work closely with other professionals in a mental health care coordination, consultation, and training role. Collaborate on care coordination with school and other involved professionals.
- Complete diagnostic assessment including assessment of mental health concerns, treatment plans, anxiety and depression measures, and measures of progress.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Documenting/Recording Information — Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic form.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources. Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others — Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Thinking Creatively — Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Evidence of clinical licensure - LMFT / LCSW / LPC / PHD / PSYD
- Must have at least one year of experience working with children, youth, adults, and families with diverse clinical issues
- Proficiency in computer skills, especially using Microsoft Office and electronic health records
- Clinical Experience
$55 - $65 hourly
About Fusion Care Group
Fusion Care Group is a fun and creative outpatient mental health private practice that provides individual, group, and family therapy services for a wide variety of diagnoses. We have 60+ providers with 5 offices in San Diego County and Mesa Arizona and provide telehealth statewide. We also have an awesome partnership with Headspace and offer it to our employees and clients.