Simply Bee Counseling
The Mental Health Counselor at Simply Bee is responsible for providing the necessary care and support to help patients resolve and manage issues in their lives.
- Meet with clients to listen to their presenting concerns, diagnosing their mental or emotional disorder and building treatment plans and coping strategies for the client to follow.
- Perform initial evaluations of client needs and develop customized treatment plans. Monitor client progress and modify their treatment plans as needed.
- Provide individuals with the resources they need to reach personal and clinical goals.
- Coordinate with social and medical agencies, healthcare providers and community outreach programs to provide clients with needed services. Coordinating with families.
- Complete continuing education courses to maintain Illinois state licensure (LPC, LSW, LCSW, LCPC) certification and stay up to date on the latest practices.
- Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work, or a related field (required)
- Illinois State License through IDFPR: LPC, LSW, ALMFT or the ability to acquire within 6 months of employment (required)
- Two years of counseling with children ages 5 and up (strongly preferred)
- Previous experience working in a higher level of care (preferred)
- Ability to work two evenings per week 12 pm-9 pm or Saturdays 8 am-5 pm (preferred)
- Conflict resolution
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Genuinely care about people and be able to connect with them
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and be dependable
- Able to work independently
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Simply Bee Counseling
Mission statement: We change lives through programs, services, and resources for all people to recognize, achieve, and sustain personal wellness.
Vision statement: A world where all people can simply “bee” themselves through mental, physical, and spiritual wellness.
Organizational Core Values:
Simply Bee staff aspire daily to demonstrate a strong understanding and use of our core values:
Quality: To passionately do our best to deliver exceptional quality services and products to our clients and continuously improve all that we do.
Caring: We work to collaborate with each other being transparent and mutually respectful.
Growth: To continue to reach more clients by expanding and innovating our programs and services, challenging our people to grow personally and professionally.