Women and Family Wellness Studio
Women and Family Wellness Studio is hiring a therapist to provide in home counseling to families either involved with Child Protective Services (CPS) or recently incarcerated. The therapist will also be responsible for helping families find resources in the community in areas that the therapist identifies as a need to help improve function such as housing, WIC, food, etc. All of the clients we serve are parents with children. This is a work from home position, except when working in session with families. The ideal candidate is passionate about helping others, works well independantly, and is an excellent communicator. This is a very flexible job that you can schedule when it works for you.
- Provide counseling support to adults with children
- Complete reports and case notes for client engagement and session documentation
- Identify resources or referrals within the community that will help improve family function
- Ability to identify risk and protective factors within the family
- Ability to drive to client homes, call families, and offer zoom telehealth sessions to families
- Must have valid drivers license and auto insurance
- Must be an Agency Affiliated Counselor, Certified Counselor, Lisenced Mental Health Counselor Associate, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Social Worker Associate or Licensed Social Worker
- Must have at least 2 years experience working with high risk populations
- Must have a computer with internet access and phone to allow you to work remotely from home
- Must have current CPR/First Aid
- Must have excellent and compassionate communication and professionalism
- Competency in working with Trauma or willingness to be trained and mentored
- Interest in working with clients dealing with trauma, anxiety, depression, medical trauma
- Interest in Holistic, Collaborative Healthcare
- Interest in growing with our team long-term
- Able to be both self-directed and collaborative
$25 - $55 hourly
About Women and Family Wellness Studio
Women and Family Wellness Studio, formerly Camille Marie Coaching, LLC is a multidisciplinary Collaborative Healthcare Agency in Snohomish, WA.
We are a team of stellar trauma-informed practitioners who are extremely passionate about serving youth and families. We understand that navigating busy schedules and demands is difficult which is why we offer services in family's homes and online. Our team values diversity and inclusion, communication and collaboration, and a general passion for life and work balance!