Old Towne Counseling Services
Licensed Mental Health Professional
Old Towne Counseling Services has locations in Mechanicsville, the West End (Parham and W Broad St.), and King William. We are currently hiring for all locations.
Part-time and full-time positions available- create the schedule that works for your life!
This position is for a Licensed therapist, LCSW, LPC, LCP, we will consider Supervisees and Residents for this position to provide therapy to our community. In-office or a mixture of in-office and virtual scheduling is available.
We are looking for a therapist that is excited about helping others and being part of an awesome team.
Why come work for us:
- Set your own schedule - with a few guidelines
- We have in-office and telehealth counseling
- Our setting and model allow and encourage work-life balance
- Enjoy coming to work every day!
Compensation: $65,000-$80,000 dependent on how many hours are worked
- Monitor each patient situation on a frequent basis and offer the appropriate follow-up care
- Offer community resources or specialists to patients and family members who are experiencing difficulties
- Use patient medical information, interviews, observation, and testing as well as collaboration with other staff members to determine a patient’s mental health status
- Develop specific therapy plans with goals and objectives for individual patients
- Work with your desired population
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical ability as well as outstanding interpersonal and communication skills are needed
- Current and unrestricted state license as an LMHC (licensed mental health counselor) or equivalent
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent and a bachelor’s degree in a field such as counseling or social work; we prefer a master’s degree
- Additional certifications required: CPR, BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Must have 1-3 years of mental health experience in a clinical setting
$65,000 - $80,000
About Old Towne Counseling Services
We are a multi-specialty practice with prescribers, therapists, and psychologists. Our goal is to expertly serve our communities by providing quality care along with excellent customer service. We genuinely care about our clients!
Our team is collaborative and supportive. It is our goal that our team members feel connected and supported from within.
Health care with 50% employer contribution, 401k with match