A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc.
Are you a passionate and caring professional who prides themselves on providing the best possible care for your patients? If so, we have a wonderful opportunity at our clinic for a mental health therapist. Responsibilities include conducting diagnostic evaluations, developing tailored treatment plans with goals and objectives, offering crisis intervention when needed, and following up with patients to ensure they're getting the best care possible. Our ideal candidate holds a current LMHC license (licensed mental health counselor) and has 1-3 years of experience counseling mental health patients. If this sounds like a rewarding opportunity, please apply now!
- Aid with crisis intervention for patients when they are in a state of distress
- Assess patients’ mental condition based on review of medical information, interviews, observation, tests, and collaboration with other staff members
- Recommend community services or specialists for patients and family members in need
- Work with patients to develop individualized treatment plans with goals and objectives
- Monitor each patient situation on a frequent basis and offer the appropriate follow-up care
- Complete assessments and evaluations appropriate to the Client’s strengths and needs
- Current and unrestricted state license as an LMHC (licensed mental health counselor) or equivalent
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent and a bachelor’s degree in a field such as counseling or social work; we prefer a master’s degree
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and great communication and interpersonal skills
- CPR and BLS (Basic Life Support) certifications are required
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a clinical setting working as a mental health therapist
$100,000 based on experience
About A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc.
A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc. staff are qualified professionals with the desire in helping relieve mental health issues such as anxieties, depression, PTSD, relationship issues, couple issues, children, and adolescent behavioral issues, and more.