Abri Radically Open DBT
Are you a passionate and caring professional who prides themselves on providing the best possible care for your patients? If so, we have a wonderful opportunity at our clinic for a mental health therapist. Responsibilities include conducting diagnostic evaluations, developing tailored treatment plans with goals and objectives, offering crisis intervention when needed, and following up with patients to ensure they're getting the best care possible. Our ideal candidate holds a current LMHC license (licensed mental health counselor) and has 1-3 years of experience counseling mental health patients. If this sounds like a rewarding opportunity, please apply now!
- Use patient medical information, interviews, observation, and testing as well as collaboration with other staff members to determine a patient’s mental health status
- Create individualized treatment plans that include goals and objectives for each patient
- Reassess patient situations and provide appropriate follow-up care based on their current needs
- Recommend community services or specialists for patients and family members in need
- Aid with crisis intervention for patients when they are in a state of distress
- Current and unrestricted state license as an LMHC (licensed mental health counselor) or equivalent
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and great communication and interpersonal skills
- This position requires a Master's Degree
$60,000 - $100,000
About Abri Radically Open DBT
Abri Radically Open DBT, based in Portland, Oregon, is one of the first psychotherapy clinics worldwide to specialize solely in Radically Open DBT for disorders of over-control.
Abri was built on the foundation that clients that are vulnerable need experienced mental health treatment providers who are qualified and practice their own wellness. After years of working in solo practices, co-founders Li Lin and Kirsten decided to create a center that specializes in Radically Open DBT as they saw that a large segment of their clients were not getting better with other treatment modalities. As RO DBT spreads, Abri has expanded its mission to include Supervision, Training, and Research.