A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc.
We are actively seeking a compassionate mental health therapist for our clinic who is committed to therapeutic excellence for our clients. You will be responsible for doing diagnostic assessments, making customized treatment plans with goals and objectives, providing crisis intervention as needed, and following up with patients to ensure they are receiving appropriate ongoing care. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of clinical experience working with mental health patients as well as a current license issued by the BBS (LMFT/LCSW licensed mental health Therapist). Apply today if you’re excited about this opportunity to advance your career in the mental health field.
- Evaluate patients’ circumstances on a regular basis and provide necessary follow-up care
- Offer community resources or specialists to patients and family members who are experiencing difficulties
- Provide crisis intervention as needed
- Create individualized treatment plans that include goals and objectives for each patient
- Assess patients’ mental condition based on review of medical information, interviews, observation, tests, and collaboration with other staff members
- Additional certifications required: CPR, BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent and a bachelor’s degree in counseling, social work, or related field; preference to those with a master’s degree
- Current and unrestricted state license as an LMHC (licensed mental health counselor) or equivalent
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 1-3 years in a clinical setting working with mental health patients is required
- Active and unrestricted license in CA
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with technology
$100,000 Depending on Experience
About A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc.
A.C.C.E.P.T. Family Counseling, Inc. staff are qualified professionals with the desire in helping relieve mental health issues such as anxieties, depression, PTSD, relationship issues, couple issues, children, and adolescent behavioral issues, and more.