Kentucky Services, LLC
We are actively seeking a compassionate Mental Health Therapist for our clinic who is committed to therapeutic excellence for our patients. You will be responsible for doing diagnostic assessments, making customized treatment plans with goals and objectives, providing crisis intervention as needed, and following up with patients to ensure they are receiving appropriate ongoing care. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of clinical experience working with mental health patients as well as a current LMHC (licensed mental health counselor) license. Apply today if you’re excited about this opportunity to advance your career in the mental health field.
- Reassess patient situations and provide appropriate follow-up care based on their current needs
- Provide crisis intervention as needed
- Determine the status of patients mental health by using medical information, interviews, observation, and testing, as well as collaboration with other staff members
- Offer community resources or specialists to patients and family members who are experiencing difficulties
- Work with patients to develop individualized treatment plans with goals and objectives
- Provide in-person and telehealth mental health counseling services
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- State licensure that is current, unrestricted, and in good standing for a licensed mental health counselor (LMHC) or equivalent
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a clinical setting working as a mental health therapist
- High school diploma or GED and a bachelor’s degree in counseling, social work, or equivalent; masters degree preferred
- CPR and BLS (Basic Life Support) certifications are required
$27 - $50 hourly
About Kentucky Services, LLC
We are a wellness and behavioral health group dedicated to helping our clients. We work well as a team and are looking to grow! We provide wellness services, mental health counseling, case management, and medication management services.