We are looking for eager counselors that specialize in working with children to join our team of clinicians at a rewarding practice, Overcomers Counseling.
If you are a licensed therapist (LPC, LCSW, LMFT...) then please consider joining our practice where you will enjoy all the freedoms of self-employment AND the benefits of an employee.
Overcomers Counseling is a unique, growing team of licensed clinicians who’ve joined together to serve Colorado Springs and surrounding areas.
Join our team of growing professionals!
- Complete Flexibility to Choose Your Own Hours - Our professionals choose their own hours and availability. While some of our clinicians enjoy a more traditional schedule, seeing clients in the office from 10 am - 6 pm during the week, others chose an evening and weekend schedule that works for them and their family.
- Full Administrative Support - Including credentialing on multiple panels, scheduling, marketing, and billing. We take care of all the headaches and allow our clinicians to focus on the patient.
- Clientele - At Overcomers Counseling, we work diligently to bring in new clients and book our clinicians with as many new patients as they want. You can expect to be 'full' within 2-4 weeks with clientele that matches your expertise and profile.
- Comfortable and Modern Offices designed to provide comfort.
- Teamwork - we are here to support you through any difficult challenges.
- Reimbursement Package - We offer competitive pay and benefits packages for the care you provide at our offices.
- Credentialing - We offer full aid in credentialing you with all insurance panels.
- Bonuses & Benefits - We offer a wide variety of bonuses and PTO. Also, health benefits will be coming soon.
What we are looking for...
We’re looking for a compassionate, skilled LCSW, LMFT or LPC with a heart for serving others. If you meet the following requirements, we’d love to hear from you:
- You have a license as a clinical social worker, marriage and family therapist or professional counselor
- You are interested in full time or part-time psychotherapy with a variety of clients
- You have a compassionate heart that loves to help people in need.
- You’d value the support, guidance, and involvement that comes from joining a caring team of mental health professionals. (We’ll be there to support you, every step of the way.)
- Provide individual and/or couples/family psychotherapy to clients that match your expertise
- Write insurance-approved notes in our EMR
- Master's Level education
- Licensed psychotherapist
- Experience in private practice is a plus but not required
$47,000 - $72,000 yearly
About Overcomers Counseling
Hi, we're Garrett and Jennifer, owners of Overcomers Counseling. Our team of licensed professional counselors has an array of therapeutic expertise and life experiences that provide a strong foundation for our practice. We provide a genuine and caring approach to set our clients at ease and support them as they reach for their goals.
Often fear can rule our lives and hinder our potential. We believe in facing fear and eliminating it, so we can truly live freely and fully. We are passionate about assisting clients in becoming the best version of themselves. Life stressors often hinder one's abilities to put their best foot forward; we strive to partner with clients to face these stressors head-on. Our solution-focused approach strives to help clients be effective, successful, and well-balanced individuals.
Through a collaborative relationship, we create a safe and trustworthy environment. In this space, clients can see their goals become a reality.