Ann Arbor Counseling Associates
Michigan Licensed Mental Health Counselor
**MUST have a current Michigan license**
Ann Arbor Counseling Associates is currently looking to find motivated and eager therapists to join our expanding practice!
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Sense of humor
- Ability to work independently
- Possesses foundational knowledge of clinical skills, treatment approaches, and treatment planning
- Comfortable providing online counseling services (telehealth)
- Proficient technology skills, comfortable learning new technology/online platforms
- Familiarity with trauma treatment
The base salary listed is for full-time positions. In addition to base salary, there is an opportunity to earn a bonus for sessions that exceed 25 billable hours/week, which could add up to an additional $18,000 to base salary per year, depending on experience.
Supervision is included for limited licensed providers!
- Full-time positions require completion of 25 billable hours per week (opportunity to earn a bonus for sessions that exceed 25 billable hours/week)
- Admin staff will schedule intake appointments, clinicians will maintain follow-up appointment scheduling
- Work collaboratively to develop a treatment plan and goals
- Deliver interventions, monitor progress, and document accordingly
- The clinician will meet with the clinical director for performance growth skills, collaborate with the administrative staff, and lead the clinical work with their particular patients.
- Must have a CURRENT MICHIGAN LICENSE: LLPC, LPC, LLMSW, LMSW, LLP (must be verifiable through LARA - sorry, no in progress licenses)
- Submit a cover letter and resume that includes your active license number, areas of specialty, and thorough job history
- Be available for an initial phone screen and virtual interview with the Leadership Team
- The ability to work independently and remotely
- Strong proficiency with computers and electronic platforms for record-keeping, scheduling, communication, etc.
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of professionalism
$50,000 - $61,569 per year
About Ann Arbor Counseling Associates
A woman-owned, anti-racist, inclusive small business that offers mental health counseling and prescribing services to all ages in an outpatient private practice setting.
If you chose to call Ann Arbor Counseling Associates your professional home, you will be individually valued for your unique abilities, insights, and life experiences that you bring to the group and the people who come to visit us. This practice is for those who are self-directed, have big ideas, want a place to develop unique ways to serve the community and believe in the value of reinventing themselves and helping others do the same.
AACA is an equal opportunity employer and celebrates the differences and experiences that we all bring to the organization regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.